« Who are we? »
XTC was created to serve manufacturers, distributors and service providers involved in the development and sale of new consumer goods, particularly in the food category. In 1995, XTC launched XTCscan, the first online global food innovation database, as well as the XTC Trends Tree, a tool used for segmenting today’s global food trends. Using these exclusive tools, XTC developed the Food Innovation Lab, an approach for generating innovative concepts that are particularly effective, fast and economical.
XTC’s offering is based on our three areas of expertise:
Market intelligence focused on food innovation quality :
- - Alerts and database access
- - Research and ad hoc reports
- - Intelligence reports on a one-off or subscription basis
Review and analysis of new food innovation trends and levers :
- - World Food Innovation Panorama (annual study): Global food trends and their evolution; new levers being used.
- - XTCscope MDD (annual study): The new European and North American store-brand offerings; the latest trends, positioning, new product ranges and innovations.
- - Future Food .1: The leading food trends digest.
- - Other studies and analyses by category or country, as well as ad hoc studies.
New product development consulting
- - Concept generation, creative workshops, Food Innovation Lab, consulting.
XTC also publishes the XTC Weekly Newsletter (food innovations, XTC news).
Have it delivered to your inbox free of charge: just click here.